- When: TBD
- Who Can Race: Street Cars Only - Imports and Domestics (no motorcycles)
How Much & How to Register:
- 1. Register online. $40 early bird entry fee and $30 track fee. The entry fee goes up on August 28th to $60. (NO REFUNDS)
2. Check in on the day of the race at Albuquerque Dragway. $70 entry fee and $30 track fee if you did not register online. (NO REFUNDS)
How to Race: Mandatory CHECK-IN, TECH, and CALL OUT's.
Let it Eat & Gatekeeper's 10:30 AM
Heavy Hitter's & Big Boy's 12 PM
Street Fighter & Slowpoke's 1 PM
@ Albuquerque Dragway. DO NOT BE LATE!
- Mandatory Drive: Drive after check-in and 1st round callouts from Albuquerque Dragway. Approx 15-mile drive. MAP HERE
- Race Start: Test passes start at 3:30 PM for Big Boy's, Heavy Hitter's & Gatekeeper's only. The actual race starts at 5 PM @ ABQ Dragway.
This is a heads up, single-elimination, call-out race for all streetcars. This will not be your traditional drag race. There will be some twists to make it a little interesting, so make sure you read the rules.
All buy in’s go towards the winner's pot. We will be getting sponsors to make the pots larger. The goal at this point is to have $1000+ for each class. Payouts for each class will be even except the "*Let it Eat Class".
* Let It Eat class will have a slightly higher payout due to the caliber of cars.
- GATES OPEN AT 4 PM FOR SPECTATORS. NO GATE SALES.
Tickets are $25 at Yearwood Performance Center.
KIDS 10 & UNDER FREE
$25 Starting price
$30 The week before the race.
$35 day of the race if any are left.
$35 online the week before the race.
$40 online day of the race if any left.