- When: Saturday, June 13th, 2020
- Who Can Race: Street Cars Only - Imports and Domestics (no motorcycles)
How Much & How to Register:
- 1. Register online. $20 entry fee and $25 track fee. Entry fee progressively goes up closer to the race date. (NO REFUNDS)
2. Register and check in the day of the race at Albuquerque Dragway Meet and Greet. $30 entry fee and $25 track fee if you did not register online. (NO REFUNDS)
How to Race: Mandatory CHECK IN,TECH and CALL OUT's.
Let it Eat and Heavy Hitters 11AM
Big Boys, Street Fighter 12PM
@ Albuquerque Dragway. DO NOT BE LATE!
- Mandatory Drive: Drive after check-in and 1st round callouts from Albuquerque Dragway. Approx 15-mile drive. MAP HERE
- Race Start: Test passes start at 3:30PM for Big Boys, Heavy Hitters only. Actual race starts at 5PM @ ABQ Dragway.
This is a heads up, single elimination, call out race for all street cars. This will not be your traditional drag race. There will be some twists to make it a little interesting, so make sure you read the rules.
All buy in’s go towards the winner's pot. We will be getting sponsors to make the pots larger. The goal at this point is to have $1000+ for each class. Payouts for each class will be even except the "*Let it Eat Class".
* Let It Eat class will have a slightly higher payout due to the caliber of cars.
- GATES OPEN AT 4PM FOR SPECATATORS. NO GATE SALES.
Tickets are $15 at Yearwood Performance Center.
$20 Week before the race.
$25 day of the race if any are left.
$25 week before the race.
$30 day of the race if any left.